Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on the Reintegration Planning Portal, and you can control how it is shared through your profile sharing settings. In addition:
- For content that is captured in your Profile and in your My WPR e portfolio, this will be accessible to the Site Admin Managers, who can download a copy of your WPR at all times. Once your profile has been deactivated at the completion of your Reintegration Planning Journey, a copy of your WPR and Profile details will be archived and saved by the Site Admin Managers. It will then be used for Monitoring and Evaluation activities.
- When you delete content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information on your profile and click ‘yes’ to share, it means that you are allowing every other user on the Portal platform access your profile and WPR outline. They will also be able to connect with you via email.
We do our best to keep this LMS Platform safe, but we need your help, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on your Portal profile.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access the Portal, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on the Portal.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use the Reintegration Planning Portal to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the Portal, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Reintegration Planning Portal functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
- Registration and Account Security
Reintegration Planning Portal users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on the Portal, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal user account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will keep your contact and study information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone under any circumstances.
- Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on the Reintegration Portal that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on your Reintegration Portal Profile if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on the Reintegration Planning Portal, via your Profile.